Xion's Ohana Adventures of Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks is an upcoming crossover to made by Ren the God of Humor and Tigerman531.
A group of strange teenage girls known as the Dazzlings arrive at Canterlot High, and cause everyone to fight among themselves
- Xion learns how to play the trumpet in this adventure.
- Shake your Tail
- Welcome to the show
- Under our spell
- Sunset Shimmer: But to defeat me, you drew magic from the crown I was wearing.
- Scamper: *groans* We just had to give up the Elements of Harmony....
- Xion: You know we had to.
- Brain: Maybe we could..... go back and borrow them for a moment?
- Xion: If we did that, the Tree of Harmony would die.
- Scamper: Xion. It's been doing fine for thousands of years without the Elements. I'm sure it'll live just one afternoon without them.
- Xion: *crosses her arms*
- Nails: With all due respect, Xion. Why not just borrow them for short while?
- Xion: Because it was the only way we could save Equestria.
- Pinkie Pie: Status update. *types on her computer* Okie Dokie, Loki!
- Xion: *smiles*
- (Rarity takes a picture of herself, Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer with her cellphone)
- DJ: *watches Rainbow Dash and Applejack play a video game*
- (Nails, Xion, Tammy are playing a board game of Clue)
- Xion: *smiles* Your move, Tammy.
- Tammy: *rolls the dice and moves her piece 8 spaces*
- Nails: Nice job.
- (Twilight is working on the counter spell in a journal)
- Batty: *sleeping above Twilight*
- (AppleJack is about to beat Rainbow Dash on her video game, but Rainbow Dash quickly turns the game off)
- DJ: ...?
- AppleJack: Hey! I was just about to beat you!
- Rainbow Dash: I doubt that. So, Twilight, how is that counter-spell coming?
- (Xion is looking through some instruments)
- Tammy: What're you doing, big sister?
- Xion: Looking for an instrument.
- DJ: ...! *smiles* Wow! Are you gonna play one?!
- Xion: *smiles* Yeah. Since my daddy knows how to play the harmonica, i thought of trying to learn how to play an instrument too.
- Beetles: That's great that you're getting interested in music now.
- Xion: Now let's see...
- (She finds a small silver colored trumpet)
- Xion: *smiles* Perfect!
- Tammy: A trumpet?
- Xion: Why not? It's cool.
- Batty: Can you learn how to play it in time for the battle of the bands?
- Xion: *nods*
- Trixie: The Great and Powerful Trixie is the most talented girl at Canterlot High! It is I who deserved to be in the finals, and I will NOT be denied! *snaps her fingers*
- (One of her back-up singers pulls a lever and the Rainbooms, Sunset Shimmer, Xion and her Ohana fall down a trap door)
- DJ: Hey!
- Spike: *sees this and runs for it*
- Xion: Don't do this, Trixie!
- Trixie: See you never! *closes the trap door*
- Tammy: *snarls* Darn that Trixie!
- Bartok: Wow. And i thought the Trixie back in Equestria was a jerk.
- DJ: Hang on! I'll get us out! *flies up and tries to bust open the trap door*
- Tammy: Go, DJ!
- (He kept hitting it, but to no avail)
- DJ: *panting* My head...
- Beetles: Better give it a break, DJ. I think Trixie's locked it.
- DJ: *groans*
- Human Fluttershy: Are you okay?
- DJ: Yeah. I'll be all right.
- Scamper: Well this is just great. How're we gonna get out and stop the Dazzlings now?
- Xion: There's gotta be another way out.
- Nails: *tries to open a door* This one's locked too!
- Mushu: Man, the one time Jeffrey and Jaden didn't come with us.
- Patch: I wish they were here right now.
- Xion: I know. But it's up to us now.