Wonder Woman a.k.a. Diana of Themyscira/Diane Prince (voiced by Susan Eisenberg) is the born princess of Themyscira. The daughter of Hippolyta, Diana was blessed by the gods with amazing speed and strength. She also possesses the power of flight, silver bracelets that can deflect bullets, and an indestructible golden lasso spun from the girdle of the Earth Goddess Gaea. Diana was raised among a fabled race of Amazons who trained her to be the ultimate Amazon warrior. Now, for the first time, she has ventured out into Man's world. Her sheltered existence on Themyscira hardly prepared her for the greed, cruelty and oppression that she finds among the human race. Accustomed to being treated like royalty, Wonder Woman has the aristocratic bearing of a goddess. With her deep sense of honor, she is easily offended when she is not accorded the respect that she feels she deserves, and she does not suffer fools gladly. Yet beneath this imposing exterior, she has a sly sense of humor.
- She and Darkblade grew up together for a while in Themyscira. Darkblade accidentally came there when he was a boy, the Amazons were going to kill him because he was a outsider but Zeus told them no because he was special and to be trained, that's where he met Diana (aka Wonder Woman) and they train together, a perfect team. She has feelings for him. Wonder Woman will eventually marry Darkblade in the future. She also becomes the new Queen of Themyscira after her mother retires.
- Wonder Woman is Darkblade's love interest and girlfriend.
- Wonder Woman becomes pregnant with Vanitas, and raises him to have a better life when he has no memories of his past life.
- Wonder Woman will join the team in the future.
- In the Thunderbolts Adventure Series, Courtney views Wonder Woman as one of her idols.