Venom (performed by Topher Grace in Spider-Man 3, Ben Diskin in Spectacular Spider-Man and Tom Hardy in Venom) is one of Spider-Man's greatest enemies. Venom is a symbiotic being from space who once was fused with Spider Man, but the creature was rejected by Spider-Man and found a new host, Eddie Brock, the two fused and became one new being, becoming Venom. He is immune to Spider-Man's spider-sense and basically has all of Spider-Man's powers (just doubled). He is also an enemy of Jaden and Jeffrey. When Venom web-slings, they come from the top part of his hands, and not like Spider-Man's. His only weakness is loud noise, its vibration disrupts the bond and eventually separates the host and the Symbiote. However, The Symbiote is also known to reproduce, and created another symbiote, who eventually became Carnage.
- Venom will become Jeffrey's enemy in Jeffrey & Friends' Adventures of Spider Man 3.
- Jaden will first meet Venom in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends meet TRON.
- Venom will return for revenge in the Jeffrey, Jaden and Friends meet Indiana Jones saga. From then on, he will become one of Jeffrey and Jaden's most recurring and dangerous foes.
- Venom serves as Anubis' right-hand man, just like how The Chameleon and Turbo serve as his father's right-hand men. As it happens, Anubis and Venom are brothers.
- Venom will become Twilight's enemy in Twilight's Adventures of Spider-Man 3, he was later brought back to life by Anubis, became general of the Heylin Empire, as well as the Rainbooms' most hated, dangerous and scariest enemy, and is the main antagonist of first season of the Twilight's Adventures series, as he wanted to have Twilight Sparkle to be his wife, but failed and got defeated by her and her team. He was resurrected once again in the second season, and started to date Adagio Dazzle instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.