This is a written story for the Van’s adventure series and the thunderbolts adventure series written by Vanguardmaster47 and PuppyPower32.
The time has come! Sora is ready to retake the mark of mastery and Van is ready to take it along side him! To become masters the two must learn how to utilize the powers of keyblade transformation. But with the arrival of a rider of the the future, Kamen Rider Quiz, the birth of another Quiz, and Oma ZI-O intervening, can the two fight off this evil and become masters?
Van Solas (Kamen Rider ZI-O)
Geiz Myoukouin (Kamen Rider Geiz)
Sento Kiriyu (Kamen Rider Build)
Banjou Ryuga (Kamen Rider Cross-Z)
Emu Hojo (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)
Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost)
Shinnosuke Tomari & Mr.Belt (Kamen Rider Drive)
Go Shijima (Kamen Rider Mach)
Kouta Kazuraba (Kamen Rider Gaim)
Haruto Soma (Kamen Rider Wizard)
Gentaro Kisaragi (Kamen Rider Fourze)
Eiji Hino (Kamen Rider OOO)
Shotaro Hidari (kamen Rider Joker/Kamen Rider W) & Philip (Kamen Rider Cyclone/Kamen Rider W)
Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade)
Kenzaki Kazuma (Kamen Rider Blade)
Woz (2019) (Kamen Rider Woz)
Edie Von Keet
Tsukuyomi (Sue) (Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi)
Mondo Douan (Kamen Rider Quiz)
Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Ladybug)
Adrian Agrest (Cat-Noir)
Woz (Rider hunter Woz)
Tamotsu Douan (Kaijin Rider Another Quiz)
- Kamen Rider Quiz Debuts in this
- Van is given the Crystal Ball keyblade from sora
- Sora is given a Form riser for his RideGunner by Van
- Van and Sora become keyblade masters in this
- Kamen Rider Woz FutureRing Quiz debuts
The Mark Of Mastery exam
- (Van takes off his Zikyu Driver and hands it to Courtney)
- Van: Courtney I need you to keep this safe while I’m gone. I wanna pass this test without the use of my rider powers. After all this is about my keyblade skills. Please keep it safe until I return
- Courtney: I understand, Van. I’ll guard it with my life. Be safe and good luck.
- Smolder: Yeah! Good luck!
- Mickey: Sora, for this you and van will need to master keyblade transformations. van’s does have the ability to transform but the kingdom key can only change your form. As such yen Sid has provided you with a keyblade that can transform. It’s called the shooting star
- Sora: Thanks, your majesty.
Fashion, Passion, Question! Quiz!
Journey To a new World
May my heart be my guiding key
- Van: STOP!
- Oma-ZI-O: (about to blast a restrained sora)
- Van: (jumps in front of the dark blast trying to hold it off with his keyblade)
- Sora: Van!
- Van: (gets hit as it pierces him) (he falls to his knees)
- Sora: *tries to get free and help Van*
- Oma zi-o: you idiots stop fighting! (He pauses them in time) just give up! I’ve seen what you do with the power of waking sora! (He shows him a glimpse of the future where he fades away In the final world due to his abuse of the power of waking to save kairi) your selfish actions lead to your demise. Instead of finding another way you INSISTED on going alone, and that lead you to oblivion! Your a failure in every way. Consider this mercy! (He raises his Blade only for van to parry it out of his hand)
- Van: how dare you....
- Oma ZI-O: even still...you sacrifice yourself for him? The weakling who draws power from being “Ordinary”? He has squandered his power of the keyblade and yet you defend him Van...tell me why you place sora so high on a pedistal. Even if he gained the title of master what would he do? Squander it? I’ve seen the future! He will use the power of waking RECKLESSLY! and doom himself to oblivion Chasing the one he loves! He could have simply returned home with his friends and found a new way to save the one he loved! But instead he decides to sacrafice himself instead of thinking logically! Why honor someone so careless and selfish!
- Van: because...he is a true keyblade master...I’ve played the games...seen things through his eyes...and all through out his journey he has proven time and time again that he...he has MORE than earned the title...and your right...he draws his strength from the fact that he is ordinary...but that’s what makes him extraordinary and powerful...he accepts his roots and draws strength from those roots..and from his friends...someone like you could never understand that! And even if sora does act reckless and rash, and even wrong or selfish, still he proves time and again that he is a good person deep down! yes there is still a lot for him to learn and yes he does have big flaws and faults! But so do I! I mean if I didn’t, you wouldnt be here would you?
- Oma zi-o: What are you saying?
- Van: I’m saying I’m no different than sora! But while we try to better ourselves and LEARN from the mistakes caused by our recklessness, you full Embrace that side! Likening yourself to a god, thinking you can get away with anything with your power And only your power! never your heart... so you who thinks your so high and mighty can’t compare yourself to us! We may be reckless and make mistakes and heck we may not even think things through sometimes! But we still remember who we are, and what we fight for! To make everyone happy! And if we make a few dumb mistakes along the way, we can still learn from them!
- Sora: Van...
- Oma ZI-O: What Folly. You’d sacrifice yourself to darkness for this whelp? Then so be it! (He charges another dark blast through his keyblade)
- Van: bring it on! (Van glows with light)
- Sora: Van! *tries to get free*
- Van: I made a promise...that sora and I would come back as masters together! And I’m gonna keep it!
- (Oma ZI-O fires the darkness and it engulfs Van)
- Van: no matter how much darkness you send at me...I’ll reject it and send it back with light! (gets barraged by dark gears)
- Oma ZI-O: such a pity. You blinded yourself to the point where you worship him as a false idol! Sora is a fool! And so are you for believing in him! And to time you learned that! I’m going to enjoy this! (He approaches the floating sora only to be blinded by light)
- (Out of the darkness van explodes with light and sora is freed as he begins to glow with light to)
- Oma ZI-O: but how?!
- Van: because our hearts are connected! No matter how many times you try to pull us into darkness we will blast our way out!
- Sora: *summons his Keyblade* Okay, Oma ZI-O! Let’s finish this!
- Van and Sora: Together!
- (Their keyblade transform. Sora’s into the double bowguns and Van’s into the Dual Gilade)
- Oma ZI-O: What? No! You weren’t supposed to gain those abilities! Neither of you!
- Van: How Many times do I have to tell you Oma ZI-O! This is my timeline! And around here....
- Van and sora: We make our own future!
- (They both attack Oma ZI-O, sora with a barrage of magic arrows and Van with a series of slash attacks)
- Yen Sid: While Oma ZI-O’s arrival as well as the attempt by the time jackers to steal the Zikyu Driver were Unexpected, it would appear these were just the sparks to help you in Your journey. With the acquisition of a new miride watch, a new ally from the future and...(looks at Van and Sora) The inaguration of our two newest keyblade masters.
- Van and Sora: What?
- Yen Sid: (Smiles) Sora, you have grown much since your last exam. Your loyalty to your friends, new and old, gave you the strength to pull through and gain new power. you still have the fiery spirit in your soul, but now you have the wisdom to use it properly. And Van, you put yourself in danger just to help sora achieve his mark of mastery, I must admit we were worried you would fall to darkness. And yet you were still able to stay close to the light and allow not only sora but you as well to unlock the powers of keyblade transformation. You were willing to sacrifice yourself to darkness to help someone you thought deserved it more. But in the end you found a way. A way to ensure sora becomes a master as well as yourself to. You both came to terms with your own faults and recklessness and even came face to face with your own darkness and selfishness, and in the end you both conquered these forces and accepting them as part of yourselves. Which is why it is with great pleasure to say that you two are now officially masters
- Sora: Alright, Van! We did it!
- Van: we sure did! Together!
- Smolder: Congrats, you guys!
- Courtney: Yeah! Way to go!
- Riku: (gives sora and Van a thumbs up)
- Woz: (steps forward with his tome) rejoice! For the heir to all riders and the key that connects all have ascended to the rank of Keyblade masters! Truly a glorious moment!
- van: (blushes) so sora, what about that vision that Oma zi-o showed you? are you Really gonna...?
- sora: (puts his hand on van’s shoulder) hey if it’s to save someone I love I’m willing to make the Sacrafice.
- Van: (looks down sad)
- sora: but that doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about what Oma zi-o said. He is right...it is reckless...And I know that it might not be the best choice, but it’s like you said, we fight to make everyone happy. Heh, guess I’m still not as wise as you think yen Sid...
- yen sid: I wouldn’t be too sure. Yes your plan is risky, but remember when you faced oma-ZI-O. You were aware of his power and adapted a new strategy, one that didn’t require brute force, and even showed some impressive skill with your technique. You still have that wisdom within yourself. But a little recklessness isn’t a bad thing either.
- van: (smiles again) that’s right. Sora it’s like I said before, yes your reckless, but you are wise in a lot of ways! Now more than ever.
- sora: well if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have realized it