Ultron (voiced by James Spader) was originally an android designed by Hank Pym and Tony Stark to bring peace and order to the world. He eventually gained sentience, and became one of the Avengers' most formidable foes.
- Ultron will become Jeffrey and Jaden's enemy in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Arik will face Ultron in Arik's Adventures of Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow. From then on, he'll become Arik's terrifying foe.
- Ultron will become Twilight and Kyle's enemy in Twilight and Kyle's Adventures of Avengers: Age of Ultron. But in the movie it is known he was banished to another dimension by Vision. However, Ultron reappears in Twilight and Kyle's Adventures of Equestria Girls: Friendship Games where he'll plots for vengeance against The Rainbooms and Team Owl, starting at Canterlot High School during the games. He later faced his death when Sunset Shimmer defeated Midnight Sparkle and saved Sci-Twi from her alter ego during the final showdown between good and evil.
- Ultron is the main antagonist in Twilight's Adventures Series' Season 5.
- Human Rainbow Dash nicknames him "piece of junk".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.