These are stories involving the Thunderbolts preparing for Thanksgiving Day.
Chapter 1: Preparing the Thanksgiving feast
- (Courtney is in the kitchen, preparing the feast for Thanksgiving)
- Courtney: *hums as she gets out some cooking supplies and a cook book*
- (While Courtney was working on the Thanksgiving feast, Peridot and Lapis spy on her)
- Lapis: *whispers to Peridot* Hey, Peridot? What's Courtney doing over there in the kitchen?
- Peridot: I'm pretty suspicious about her... I can't believe that she just gets out some supplies for whatever reason...
- Courtney: Peridot! Lapis! I know that's you! Come on out!
- Lapis: How did you know that it was us?
- Courtney: I can sense you from a mile away. Any ways, I'm preparing a Thanksgiving feast! Wanna help me?
- Peridot: I don't know what a feast is, but we'll help you with everything!
- (Lapis and Peridot help Courtney with the Thanksgiving feast)
- Courtney: *puts the raw turkey in the sink*
- (The raw turkey falls onto Courtney's head as she struggles to get it off)
- Courtney: Hey! Who turned out the lights?!
- Peridot: *struggles to hold in a laugh*
- Lapis: *snickers*
- Zak: *comes in the kitchen* Hey, Peridot and Lapis! What's going-...! *holds in a laugh* Oh, this is priceless! *calls out for the others* Hey, guys! Come see this!
- (The Thunderbolts come in and see Courtney with the turkey on her head)
Chapter 2: The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- Courtney: *hops up and down on the couch, excitedly* Come on, guys! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is about to start! Hurry up!
- Zak: Okay, Courts. We're coming!
- Little Betty: I can't wait to see the parade! I wonder if there's gonna be any new floats!
- Anakin: It's a shame that Jeffrey, Jaden and the Justice Guardians couldn't make it to watch the parade with us.
- Courtney: Yeah, they have their own responsibilities and saving the world and stuff...
- Steven: I can't wait to see all the balloons and floats!
- Courtney: My favorite balloon from the parade is Pikachu! I'm a big fan of Pokémon!
- Eclipse: That balloon is always your favorite, Courtney....
- Zak: *grabs the TV remote* Let's get this parade underway! *turns on the TV with the remote*
Chapter 3: The Young Six's first Thanksgiving
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.