"Hello Gotham City! Joker's Back in Town! (laughing)" - The Joker to visitors at Bruce Wayne's returning party.
The Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill) is a villain from the Batman comics, movies, and TV shows. He is considered to be The Dark Knight's greatest foe, as well as one of the greatest villains in general. Although we never know his real name, he was apparently a stand-up comedian who became the villain The Red Hood. During one fight with Batman, he tries to escape by jumping into a vat of chemicals. This transforms him into The Joker. He has a girlfriend named Harley Quinn.
The Joker is one of the Bugs and Daffy's Adventures gang's biggest foes. Apparently, on the set of the Batman show, the Looney Tunes (mostly Daffy, along with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot) drove the actors playing him and Harley to go insane, thus becoming their roles. They teamed up with Bugs and the gang's old enemies; Elmer Fudd, Marvin the Martian, and Yosemite Sam, to plot revenge.
- The Bugs and Daffy's Adventures gang will first face The Joker in Bugs and Daffy's Adventures of The Emperor's New Groove.
- The Joker will guest star in Jaden meets Megamind.
- The Joker will become Jeffrey's enemy in Jeffrey & Friends' Adventures of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.
- He'll return for revenge in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.
- The Joker will become the Eds' enemy in the future. He may even join the Scourge or the Horde of Darkness.
- The Joker will become Aaron's enemy in the future.
- The Joker will become Arik's enemy in Arik's Adventures in Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker.
- The Joker will return in Xion's Ohana Adventures of 102 Dalmatians.
- The Joker is a current inmate at the ToonTown Penitentiary.
- The Joker will become Twilight's enemy in Twilight meets Batman.
- Twilight nicknames him "killing machine" for being a murderous against a lot of innocent people in his sight. Abusing Harley, giving Batman's allies a hard time, and bringing chaos around Gotham is also that's ticking her off.