Téa Gardner (voiced by Amy Birnbaum) is a childhood friend of Yugi who has a crush on Yugi. She doesn't duel much, and is a huge supporter for her friends and people she cares for. When she does duel though, she uses mainly fairies, and spellcasters, her ace is Dark Magician Girl, the same card Yugi has in his deck. Tea is a big fan of Dark Magician Girl since she was younger, and dreams of becoming a dancer, she works at different jobs so she can earn enough money to study to dance in New York. Tea is kind, and friendly but to her limits.
- Téa is Alexis' idol. When they finally met, Alexis and Téa become best of friends.
- In the Jaden's Adventures series, Téa finally marries Yugi, becoming "Téa Muto" and the Queen of Games. Her dueling skills improve a lot by than and she becomes the strongest female professional duelist. Téa also achieves her dream of becoming a professional dancer.
- Téa will first appear in The Next King of Games.
- Téa will guest star in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of The Wizard of Oz.
- Téa will attend Jesse and May's wedding in Rainbow Bond.
- Téa will guest star again in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of The 7D.
- Téa will guest star again in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Stitch!: The Movie.
- Téa and Aqua act as a motherly figures to Lily Yuki.
- Tea will become pregnant twice in the series. First, she'll have a daughter named Violet. Then a son named after the Pharaoh, Atem.
- In Japan, Téa Gardner is Anzu Misaki.