"Destroy the Teen Titans, & then we'll talk." - Slade asking his allies.
"I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that spreads every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest and neither will you." - Slade to Robin
Slade Joseph Wilson (voiced by Ron Perlman) is the Teen Titans' arch-nemesis, who wants to destroy them for his own unknown reasons. He also has a focus on Robin, making him somewhat of an arch-foe for Robin, and others.
His main goal is to defeat the Titans, destroy the city and possibly rule the world, all for unknown reasons. He even once at one time tried to make Robin his apprentice, but it backfired. So, he picked Terra (Teen Titans) as his new apprentice. Sadly, the plan went down in flames, literally, because she defeated him, causing him to fall into a pit of molten lava. However, after his fall he met Trigon, & worked for him to return to life. It backfired when he lost his powers to Trigon. However, he still managed to return to life. Slade is clever, sneaky and very diabolical in unleashing his plans for world conquest. In the original comics, Slade illegally joined the military at the age of sixteen years old, and fought in Korea. This caught the attention, of Captain Adeline Kane, and two eventually got married and had children. Feeling proud for himself, Slade volunteered for a test to make him immune to truth serums, which ended in failure, however, it didn't ruin his life but transformed him into the deadliest assassin in the world, and was reborn as Deathstroke the Terminator.
- In the series he was created, he was known as the bounty hunter Deathstroke.
- Slade design was also used for his counterpart, Deadpool.
- Slade will become Jeffrey and Jaden's enemy in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends Storm Adventures of Teen Titans.
- Slade will become Twilight's enemy in Twilight meets Teen Titans.
- Slade will return for revenge in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of The Mummy Returns.