Ping-Pong (voiced by Tara Strong) was a monk of the Xiaolin Temple. He was the Xiaolin Dragon of Wood who joined the Xiaolin Dragons in the quest for Shen Gong Wu and the never-ending battle between the Heylin.
- Limited Elemental Manipulation: He could create fire and air blasts and crack the ground by punching it.
- Wood Manipulation: Ping's Xiaolin element is wood. However he hasn't shown any sign of wood manipulation yet, due to lack of training.
- Enhanced Strength: He could break a wall, with his bare hands.
- Expert Martial Artist: He was an excellent martial artist able to reach the Shoku Warrior rank, without even becoming a Wudai Warrior.
- Immense Speed: Ping was small and frail in combat, but made up of this flaw with his speed. He could launch a flurry of punches and kicks to stagger his opponents with a barrage of attacks. In addition to his speedy attacks, he could also run very fast.
- Ping-Pongs real name is Boris Antonio Rolf Jean-Pierre Gaulle LeGrand IV.
- Jeffrey and Jaden will one day meet Ping-Pong in the future once they meet Twilight and her team, The Rainbooms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.