Kingpin alias Wilson Grant Fisk (performed by Vincent D'Onofrio, voiced by Liev Schreiber) is a powerful businessman whose interests in the future of Hell's Kitchen in New York City bring him into conflict with Daredevil. Through his career as a crime lord, Fisk has grown under the belief that his actions are right, leading to his sympathy with many who oppose Daredevil.
His attempt to destroy and rebuild Hell's Kitchen was ruined when his criminal activities were leaked to the FBI, leading to his arrest.
- Expert Tactician: Wilson has managed to cause a fair deal of the criminal activity of Hell's Kitchen for years without revealing his identity to the public. Even when he revealed himself, he fooled the public into rooting for him and viewing Daredevil as a terrorist.
- Expert Combatant: Fisk is a man of immense brute strength. He can lift a grown man into the air with a single arm, and was able to toss Daredevil across an alley. Despite having no formal combat training, Fisk's size and pure muscle make him a very formidable opponent. He was able to fight the highly-trained Daredevil almost to a standstill in their second meeting. He was capable of using his strength to beat men to death with only a few hits.
- Multilingualism: Fisk is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- The Kingpin lives in the Marvel Cinematic Universe sharing continuity with The Avengers films.
- He is left-handed.
- Only 2% of his body weight is fat, he is mainly 365pds of pure sinew and muscle.
- Kingpin will become Justice Guardians, Rainbooms, MCP and Thunderbolts' enemy in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup, Twilight, Courtney & Craig's Storm Adventures of Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. And in the end, Fisk will join Grogar's Heylin Empire of Darkness for revenge.