Jeffrey & Friends visits Little Golden Book Land is a crossover film planned to be made by tigerman531.
Jeffrey and his team travel to a world known as Little Golden Book Land, where it's residents are facing a serious problem. A storm is arriving, and if the hole in the breakwater isn't fixed, Little Golden Book Land will be flooded. So with help from the Justice Guardians, Scuffy the Tugboat brings together his friends (Tootle the Train, Katy Caboose, Poky Little Puppy, Shy Little Kitten, Saggy Baggy Elephant, Tawny Scrawny Lion and Baby Brown Bear) to go to Cave Town, where they hope to find a boulder big enough to plug the hole in the breakwater before the storm comes.
- This is the last Jeffrey and Friends Adventures movie before Jeffrey, Jaden and Scooby Doo on Zombie Island.
- Xion: ...! Daddy!!! Look what's on the news!!!!
- Jeffrey: Huh?
- Twilight: It's Team Slifer!!! They're fighting an army in New York City!!!
- Jeffrey: ...! The same army WE fought!
- Fluttershy: Oh...my...
- Jaden (on TV): Go Rampart Blaster!!!
- (Rampart Blaster blasts several Chitauri)
- Rainbow Dash: You go, Jaden!!
- (Shining Armor is seen protecting several citizens with a force field)
- Patch: Whoa!
- Jesse: Go Rainbow Dragon!!!
- (The Rainbow Dragon destroys a Chitauri whale)
- Rarity: Teach that ruffian a lesson, Jesse!!!
- (The news shows a missle heading to NYC)
- Fluttershy: A missle!
- Batty: They're dead!!! Jaden and the others are dead if that thing hits!!!
- Jeffrey: Guys...we experienced this before. We all know what happens next.
- (Iron Man pulls the missile up into the portal)
- Jeffrey's Pikachu: Pika...
- (Iron Man is shown falling down, but Hulk catches him)
- Buck: YEE-HAW!!!
- Pinkie Pie: They did it!!! They saved New York City!!!!
- Jeffrey: *smiles*
- Xion: *smiles* It's been a while since we've met Aunt Alexis and Uncle Jaden, hasn't it daddy?
- Jeffrey: Yeah. ...You know, we planned on seeing Scooby and the gang again. Thinking what I'm thinking?
- Scootaloo: Go on another Adventure with Team Slifer?!
- Pinkie Pie: Yes, please!!
- Jeffrey: Okay. *smiles* I'll go make the call.