Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea is a upcoming crossover to be made by Ren the God of Humor and tigerman531.
Jeffrey, Jaden and the team travel with Ash and his friends where they are suddenly involved in protecting the legendary Pokemon Manaphy from a evil pirate named Phantom. With the help of the Pokemon Ranger, Jack Walker, the team must get Manaphy to Samiya, the ocean temple. But can they get there before Phantom does?
- Ariel, Sebastian the Crab, Botley, Captain Gutt and Joe the Fish will guest star in this.
- Aqua mistakes Team Aqua to be named after her.
- Since it thought May as it's mother, Manaphy will think Jesse Anderson as it's father.
- END CREDITS SONG: "Octopus's Garden" sung by Sebastian.
- "Under the Sea" - sung by Sebastian.
- "Part of Your World" - sung by Ariel.
- Aqua: ..... Someone named a team after me?
- Jeffrey: No, honey.
- Jaden: Team Aqua has nothing to do with you, big sis.
- Meowth: These people are a different story.
- Aqua: That's actually a relief. I don't want to have any connection with a group of thugs.
- Jeffrey: That will never happen, Aqua.
- Xion: *hugs Aqua's leg* You're a lot better than Team Aqua is, mommy.
- Aqua: *smiles* Thank you.
- Aqua: You may be smart, but.... can you tell us what the Keyblade War was?!?
- Joe: Um.... it was.... General Grant involved or.... Um... *sips more antidote and transforms more* AH-HA!!!! It was a legendary battle when light people desired the power of Kingdom Hearts, many creating the first Keyblades in order to obtain the means to control Kingdom Hearts.
- Jeffrey: Well, who was the man that created Duel Monsters?!
- Joe: Um..... *drinks more antidote and turns more human* AH-HA!!! Maximillion Pegasus!!! But the game itself was first played by Ancient Egyptians!!!
- Xion: What animal migrates more than 10,000 miles each year?
- Joe: *drinks more antidote and turns human* The Grey Whale!!!!
- Jaden: What happens to a fish if it drinks too much antidote?!?
- Joe: It becomes....... human!!!!
- Jeffrey: Well, can humans breathe in water?!
- Joe: Of coarse not!!!! *gasps and drowns to death*
- (Joe's lifeless body drifts away)
- DJ: Whoa...
- Tammy: *gulps a bit*
- Jeffrey: That takes care of him.