Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Kirby Right Back At Ya! - Watermelon Felon is an upcoming crossover to be made by tigerman531 and Ren the God of Humor.
King Dedede is hoping to turn Cappy's against Kirby by catching him breaking the law. But Kirby is too sweet to do anything wrong. So Dedede edits footage of Kirby to make him look like a thief. Now Tiff, Jaden must prove Kirby's innocent to everyone.
- The youngest members of the team help deliver the newspapers while the grown ups make them.
- Jaden: Alright everyone! Let's get to work on the newspaper!
- The Mask: I'll work on the cartoons section!
- Jeffrey: Perfect.
- Rainbow Dash: The sports section is all mine!
- Applejack: I'll do the food section.
- Meowth: I call dibs on the crossword puzzles!
- Rarity: I shall focus on the art section.
Delivering the Newspapers
- Snowflake: *smiles* Hey, DJ. Deliver more newspapers than me and I'll give you a kiss.
- DJ: *blushes* Uh...okay.
- Snowflake: *smirks* But no using your super-speed, big boy.
- DJ: Fair enough.
- Snowflake: *smiles* Ready?
- DJ: *smiles* Yep.
- Tammy: I'm ready too!
- Xion: *smiles*
- Tiff: Let's go!
- (They begin to deliver the newspapers)
The Dedede Mirror
- (Inside the ElementalMobile)
- Dawn: *steps inside* Guys! We have a problem!
- Aqua: What's wrong?
- Dawn: I think Dedede found out about the newspapers we've been delivering... *holds out a THICK newspaper called the "Dedede Mirror"* Look!
- Joey: *takes a look and growls* Must he always stick his nose where it don't belong?!
- Jaden: Seriously? *takes the thick newspaper and looks at it* Dedede's started his own newspaper!
- Jeffrey: Great...
- Alexis: *takes a look while Jaden reads* Look at this! Most of the pages are all about Dedede's products!
- Rarity: No doubt he's trying to cheat the Cappies out of their money.
- Beetles: That thing's as huge as a dictionary! I bet it even has more words than a dictionary!
- Jeffrey: *starts thinking*
- Aqua: *to Jeffrey* Something tells me this won't last long, dear.
- Jeffrey: Agreed.
- Snowflake: *looks a bit angry* Seeing how thick that thing is makes me think how many trees Dedede cut down to make that many newspapers!!!
- DJ: Uh oh.