Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Justice League - The Enemy Below is an upcoming crossover to be made by Ren the God of Humor and tigerman531.
The Justice League, Jeffrey, Jaden and the team must deal with Aquaman, who wishes to keep Atlantis protected. But it seems that someone Aquaman knows is trying to betray him...
- Jeffrey interogates Deadshot into talking along with Batman.
- Deadshot: Okay! Okay! I give up.
- Jeffrey: *grabs Deadshot* Good.
- Superman: *grabs Deadshot too* You tried to kill Aquaman! Why?!
- Deadshot: Gee. Why would a hired gun try to shoot somebody? Could it be that someone paid me to?
- Jeffrey: Who paid you?!
- Wonder Woman: Tell us.
- Deadshot: *looks at Wonder Woman* Oh come on babe. You know I can't tell you that. Professional ethics. But then again... *chuckles* If you make it worth my while.
- Jeffrey: *growls*
- Aqua: *angrily* You dirty pervert!!!!
- Rainbow Dash: I oughta--
- Batman: *steps in and grabs Deadshot's shoulder* Let me and Jeffrey take it from here.
- (Jeffrey and Batman take Deadshot away from everyone)
- Deadshot: You can't scare me, Batman. You too, Dragonheart.
- Jeffrey: Wanna bet? *eyes glow draconically*
- Batman: Let us give you one word of advice.
- (He whispers something to Deadshot)
- (Jeffrey does the same)
- Deadshot: Okay! I'll tell, I'll tell.
- Wonder Woman: What did they say?
- Superman: You don't wanna know.
- Xion: *smirks*
- Jaden: What DID you say exactly, big brother?
- Jeffrey: *whispers* We know his real name.
- Jaden: Ooooooh. Bold move.
- Jeffrey: Thanks.
- (Batman and Jeffrey bring Deadshot back over the to group and Deadshot dusts himself off)
- (The Team notices Aquaman's left hand is gone!)
- Jaden: *gasps*
- Jeffrey: Whoa!
- Xion: ...! *quickly covers Tammy and DJ's eyes*
- Tammy: Hey!
- Xion: Don't look, guys!
- DJ: What is it?
- Xion: Something you don't need to see.
- Nails: I think I'm gonna be sick....
- Fluttershy: Oh...my...
- Aqua: *holds Jeffrey's arm*
- Jeffrey: *holds Aqua's hand*
- Aquaman: *angrily* Where's Orm...?