Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Batman: The Animated Series - House and Garden is an upcoming crossover to be made by tigerman531 and Ren the God of Humor.
Observing Poison Ivy
- Aqua: Jeffrey? Please don't hate me for this, but.... maybe Poison Ivy was telling the truth after all.
- Jeffrey: You think so?
- Aqua: We've been following Poison Ivy all day and she hasn't done anything suspicious yet.
- Jeffrey: I know, but...
- Beetles: *on Jeffrey's shoulder* Jeffrey. Some people can change. Look at me, Diego, Shira and Discord.
- Jeffrey: ...Maybe you're right. It's still hard to believe, but maybe after all this time, Ivy's finally changed her ways.
- Aqua: *sighs in relief* For a moment, I thought you'd think I was crazy for believing her.
- Jeffrey: *smiles* I love you too much to do that.
- Aqua: *smiles beautifully at Jeffrey*
- Jeffrey: *smiles and blushes*
- Batman: Hate to break up the bounding moment, but we've got a mission to focus on.
- Jeffrey: ...Uh, sorry.
- Aqua: *looks through her binoculars*
- Jeffrey: *looks through his binoculars*
- Alexis: *watches Poison Ivy do garden work through a telescope* Looks like Pam's still got a passion for plants.
- Xion: Some things never change, i guess.
- Jaden: *watches with binoculars* I don't see any plants that look monstrous though.
- Jeffrey: She looks so...peaceful.
- Batman: I want to believe it.... but why can't I?
- Twilight: How could this be possible?
- Nails: Guess she's seen the error of her ways.
- Jeffrey: Maybe. But why don't i feel so sure about this? I want to believe it too, but...
- (In the Batmobile)
- Robin: I guess I should be grateful that thing used a fist on me and not poison.
- Xion: You got lucky too.
- Batman: Right. But we're still in the dark as to who's behind this.
- Jeffrey: And if Poison Ivy's not behind it, who is?
- Brain: Maybe she has a evil twin brother she never spoke of!
- Scamper: *sarcastically* No. Her pet goldfish is responsible for this.
- Brain: *gasps* She has a goldfish?!?
- Xion: *face-palms herself*
- Robin: You don't think it's Poison Ivy?
- Jaden: I know it's hard to believe, but unfortunately yes.
- Jeffrey: ...Maybe she has changed her ways.
- Batman: All she wants is to be left alone with her husband and sons.
- Robin: ...! "Sons"?
- Xion: What did you say?
- Batman: Carlyle's two boys. Chris and Kelly.
- Xion: ...Poison Ivy's a mother? *takes out her laptop and starts typing*
- Robin: I know Chris and Kelly. I was in Carlyle's class when his ex brought them to visit last year.
- Batman: I thought Caryle has custody.
- Robin: No. And here's another shocker for you. Chris and Kelly are girls.
- Twilight: What?!
- Jesse: You're kidding, right?!
- Xion: No, he's not. I've just checked some hospital records.
- Aqua: Than Poison Ivy deceived us again!!
- Jeffrey: Back to her house. Time to end this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.