Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends go to Gravity Falls - The Love God is an upcoming crossover to be made by Tigerman531, Aaron the Meerkat and Ren the God of Humor.
Love God at work
- Mabel: They're gonna make a snadger. How are you doing that?
- Love God: Love potion, yo. *show the bottles on his belt* I got it all. Summer love. Young love. Anti-love. *dips his finger a potion* You just gotta put a little on your fingers and pow! *snaps his finger*
- Jaden: ...!!! You can't use love potions! Those are illegal in ToonTown!!
- Scamper: *to himself* Oh, this is gonna end well.
- Steven: Love Potion?
- Princess Cadence: Don't ask, Steven. Those things are more dangerous than they sound. More importantly, they're a dishonest way of gaining love.
- Xion: Exactly.
- Snotlout: Says the pony who uses love magic!!! Hypocrite!
- Princess Cadence: No! That's different. I use my magic to FIX love! Not create it!
- Steven: wow I wish I can heal everyone with love.
- DJ: Oh, man...
- Love god: You dudes may call it "cheating", but what I do is a gift for others.
- Xion: *sarcastically* Sure, it is.
- Hiccup: if you use that potion, it ain't gonna last.
- Mabel: *gets an idea* I need that potion!! How much would it cost?! *sees a squirrel in the diner, grabs it and holds it out to the love god* And would you accept squirrel's as payment?!
- Astrid: Are you crazy?!
- DJ: Mabel, don't!
- Shining Armor: Did my wife not make it clear that those things are dangerous and dishonest?!
- Xion: Not to mention illegal!
- Astrid: Like Hiccup Said, It ain't gonna last!
- Love god: Whoa! Relax. I'll handle this, peeps. *to Mabel* No way. You might think you know what's best for people but this stuff can have major social consequences. That's why it can only be used by a serious expert.
- Princess Cadence: Exactly my point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.