Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends go to Gravity Falls - Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons is an upcoming crossover to be made by Tigerman531, Aaron the Meerkat and Ren the God of Humor.
- Jeffrey, Xion, Hiccup, Spike, Discord, are also kidnapped in this episode.
- (Grunkle Stan, Mabel, Grenda, the rest of the Justice Guardians and Team Berk head in the TV room and gasp at what's going on. Dipper, Ford, Jeffrey, Xion, Hiccup, Spike and Discord are using it to play their game)
- Spike: Oh! Hey, guys!
- Grenda: AAH! Graph paper!! *stomps on a sheet of graph paper* Kill it!! Kill it!!
- Xion: It's not gonna hurt you.
- Astrid: Seriously?
- Mabel: Dipper. Could you maybe move this to another room?
- Jaden: Yeah, big bro. We were gonna watch a show in here...
- Jeffrey: Sorry, guys. We ran out of room in the lab.
- Ford: *smiles* And we're going for a world record!!
- DJ: *to himself softly* This is gonna end well.
- Atticus: Couldn't you have moved this in the ElementalMobile instead?
- Fishlegs: We're trying to watch something, and here you guys are, sitting there playing at this Chess Game.
- Jeffrey: Well, that's what i asked. But Dipper insisted we play in here.
- Ford: Now dice!! *rolls the dice and it lands on a 32* 32?! *smiles* Yes!!! 7000 pounds damage!!!
- Jeffrey: *whistles*
- Hiccup: He's a Lucky S.O.-- *mouth covers by Snotlout*
- Snotlout: there are children presence.
- (Wendy, Grenda, and the other members moan in disappointment)
- Grunkle Stan: Why?! Why with this?! You wanna break a record, Ford?! You've already got it for world's nerdiest old man!!
- Jeffrey: Uh oh.
- Nails: Oh, dear...
- Ford: Hey! At least I'm not all keyed up to watch a kid's show!!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.