The Justice Guardians and Team Berk return to Corona and reunite with Rapunzel and Eugene. Now that she's reunited with her parents, Rapunzel must be ready to become a princess. But she doesn't wish to stay in the castle. So she goes to seek an adventure, but after encountering a mysterious writing, her long golden hair returns!
Trying to cut Rapunzel's hair
- Jaden: I think I have an idea that might work!
- Xion: You do?
- Jaden: *draws a card from his deck* I summon Elemental Hero BladeEdge!!!
- (BladeEdge gets summoned)
- Hiccup: Hope This work.
- Jeffrey: It has to.
- Jaden: Do your thing, BladeEdge!
- (BladeEdge tries to cut Rapunzel's hair but it's unaffected)
- Jeffrey: What the--?!
- (BladeEdge tries again by no affect)
- Baby Lily: It's not working, Daddy...
- Snotlout: Here, let me handle this, HookFang fire Her Hair!
- Hookfang: *Breathes fire at her hair, but it is Fireproof*
- Snotlout: What?! Her Hair is Fireproof Too?!
- Aqua: Careful! We don't want to burn Rapunzel in the process!
- Discord: This should do the trick. *summons a welding tool*
- Cassandra: Careful now!
- (Discord uses the welding tool on Rapunzel's hair, but to no avail)
- Midna: *sarcastically* That worked.
- Astrid: Here, let me Try, Stormfly, Spine Shoot!
- Stormfly: *Shoots Spines at Rapunzel's Hair but The Spines Bounces Back and Shoots at Snotlout*
- Snotlout: Watch Your aim!
- Beetles: Your turn, Jeffrey!
- Jeffrey: Maybe this will help. *takes out his lightsaber and activates it*
- Rapunzel: What is that?
- Jeffrey: Let's just say that it's a gift from some old friends. Now hold still.
- Rapunzel: *holds still*
- (Jeffrey uses his lightsaber to cut Rapunzel's hair, but it doesn't work)
- Rainbow Dash: Are you kidding me?!?
- Jeffrey: ...Hm. It's like clashing with another lightsaber. *deactivates the lightsaber* This may be harder than i thought.
- Rapunzel: *hyperventilates*
- Jeffrey: ...!! It's okay, Rapunzel. We'll figure this out. *to himself softly as he paces* Come on, Jeffrey. Think.
- Spike: Why don't we try freezing it?
- Tammy: ...! That's it! Stand back! *uses her ice breath on Rapunzel's hair*