Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Wallace & Gromit: A Matter of Loaf and Death is an upcoming crossover to be made by Ren the God of Humor, Tigerman531 and Aaron the Viking Meerkat.
The Justice Guardians must solve a string of murder cases when a mysterious killer attacks bakers. At the same time, Wallace falls for a former baking icon named Piella.
- Nerida Yuki, Gallus, Sandbar, Ocellus, Silverstream, Yona, Smolder, The Boo Brothers, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Wendy Marvell, Happy, Carla, will guest star in this.
- Snowflake will try to earn her Toon Scout badge for cooking in this Adventure.
- Bruce Dragonheart will use his detective skills in this Adventure.
- (Gromit is reading the newspaper related to Baker Bob's murder)
- Gromit: *gulps in fear*
- Tempest: 12 bakers this time.
- May: Who'd do something like this?
- Filburt: *hiding in his shell* Whoever's doning this must be r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really seriously ev-v-v-v-v-vil.....
- Blaze: Whomever's doing this obviously has a vendetta on bakers.
- Jeffrey: *thinking* Hm...
- Jaden: Guys. Relax. I'm sure whomever is doing this is not in the same level as Set, Thanos or Voldemort.
- Tea: Jaden's right. We'll find out who the Cereal Killer is and stop him.
- Filburt: *Head pops out of his shell* you r-r-r-r-r-really think we can?
- Hiccup: If Police and inspectors can do it, then so can we.
- Jaden: Still.... that's not to say we should keep our guards down over this.
- Jeffrey: Agreed.
- Snowflake: Excuse me everyone, but could we PLEASE not focus on a serial killer right now? That's not why we came here anyway.
- Xion: Besides, it's time to wake Wallace up.
- Aqua: You're right, Snowflake. We're sorry if we scared you.
- Snowflake: It's okay..... You guys just promised me you'd help me get my Toon Scout badge in baking.
- DJ: *smiles* And we will.
- Snotlout: What do you need a badge for? baking? pfft... maybe you earn the badge called "take down a bad guy" Badge.
- Snowflake: Snotlout. Seriously? You think Queen Minnie has a badge for that?
- Discord: It could happen. The Toon Scouts have given crazier badges before. Remember the "Make 'Em Laugh" badge?
- Snowflake: Of coarse I do. But that's not the one I'm interested in right now.
- DJ: *smiles* Don't worry, Snow. You'll get your cooking badge before you know it.
- Tuffnut: "Make 'em Laugh" Badge?! i want one! where do i start? making jokes, Rubber chickens? flower water squirt?
- Xion: Maybe if you JOIN the Toon Scouts, it might be possible.
- Baby Lily: *giggles*
- Terra: No offense but.... a saber cub learning to cook? Is that possible?
- Aqua: ...! *gently punches his arm* Terra! Don't be rude! Tammy managed to hers, so can Scarlet!
- Snowflake: It's all right, Mrs. Dragonheart. I admit this feels like a long shot, but I wanna try.
- Shira: Besides, have you forgotten what Gusteau used to say? "Anyone Can Cook".
- Terra: *rubs his arm* Well, if you say so.
- (Wallace's alarm clock rings)