Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Rio 2 is an upcoming movie created by Tigerman531 and Ren the God of Humor.
The team reunites with Blu, Jewel and their family. They join them on their trip to the Amazon where they meet Jewel's father. But a old foe known as Nigel has returned! To make matters worse, there's trouble in the Amazon.
- Discord, Wander, Sylvia, Lord Hater and Peepers will guest star in this.
- Jaden, Alexis, Jesse, Jeffrey, Aqua, Xion, Tammy and DJ strongly dislike Roberto for trying to get between Blu and Jewel's marriage. Discord also dislikes Roberto because he "finds him annoying".
- Jeffrey teaches Aqua how to dance in this Adventure.
- Turbo makes a cameo in this adventure.
- SPOILER ALERT: Jesse will propose to May at the end of this Adventure.
- What Is Love
- Poisonous Love
- Beautiful Creatures
- I Will Survive
Jeffrey teaches Aqua to dance
- Aqua: *watches the other members dance, smiles, but than frowns all of a sudden*
- Jeffrey: Aqua?
- Aqua: Oh! Uh- Don't worry about me, dear. Everything is fine. *fakes a smile*
- Jeffrey: Honey, what's wrong?
- Aqua: I told you. Everything's fine dear. Just go have fun with everyone else.
- Jeffrey: ...Not without you. Now come on. What's wrong? You can tell me.
- Aqua: .............. *frowns* I can't dance.
- Jeffrey: What?!
- Aqua: I don't know how to dance, okay? I was always so busy learning to become a Keyblade Master I never took the time to learn how to dance.
- Jeffrey: ... *smiles* I can teach you.
- Aqua: No. Really. You don't have to, dear.
- Jeffrey: Aqua. When we got married, I promised myself that I'd always make you happy. Helping you learn how to dance is important to me.
- Aqua: ...... Okay. If you insist, my cuddly dragon.
- Jeffrey: *smiles* It's just one step at a time.
- Aqua: Okay. *copies what Jeffrey does*
- Jeffrey: *dancing with Aqua* You're doing great.
- Aqua: *still coping Jeffrey* I am?
- Jeffrey: You bet. You dance just fine.
- Aqua: *still coping Jeffrey* I'm dancing?
- Jeffrey: Yeah, hon.
- Aqua: *smiles while dancing* I'm dancing. I'm dancing!!!
- Jeffrey: *smiles as he dances with Aqua*
- Aqua: *grabs Jeffrey and holds him close* Oh thank you, Jeffrey! I love you!
- Jeffrey: I love you too, Aqua.
- Aqua: *kisses Jeffrey on the lips as they dance*
- Jeffrey: *kisses her back on the lips as they dance*
Journey to the Amazon
- Xion: *yawns*
- Dragon-Jeffrey: Getting tired, Xion?
- Xion: *smiles* Yes, daddy...
- Dragon-Aqua *smiles* You can sleep on my back.
- Xion: You sure, mommy...? You and daddy are still flying...
- Dragon-Aqua: It's all right, sweetie.
- Dragon-Jeffrey: *smiles* Your mother and i can stay awake longer. But you should get some sleep now.
- Xion: *smiles* Well, okay... *uses Dragon-Aqua's loose skin like a blanket and snuggles in it*
- Dragon-Aqua: *smiles* Goodnight my little Princess.
Despise for Roberto
- Roberto: *sings*
- Pedro: So THAT'S what a Blue Macaw's supposed to look like?
- Jaden: ...? Who's that guy?
- Jeffrey: I have no idea...
- Roberto: *singing as he flirts with girls* Look at her shinin'. Her feathers they glow. Now the jungle's smiling, 'cause our baby's home. Can you feel what I feel? The day has come at last. Our precious jewel has returned. I'll be the first to say welcome back.
- Jewel: Roberto. I-
- Roberto: *singing* Oh welcome back. I say welcome, welcome, welcome, back!
- Jaden: *crosses his arms* Geez. What a show-off...
- Jeffrey: *face-palms himself* Oy vey.
- Alexis: Okay. This is the first time seeing him, and I already don't like him.
- Aqua: Me either.
- Tammy: *blows a raspberry at Roberto*
- DJ: *growls quietly at Roberto*
- Xion: *crosses her arms*
- Roberto: Wow! You look great!
- Jewel: So do you.
- Blu: Hi! Hello. I am Jewel's significant other.
- Jaden: Which means you're too late buddy!
- Jeffrey: So don't try anything.
- Robeto: Ah! So you're the lucky bird that swiped Ju-Ju off her feet! *to the team* And you must be her friends. She's got good taste in friends.
- Jeffrey: Yeah.
- Xion: *scoffs at Roberto*
- DJ: Hmph.
"Bob the Bird"
- Tammy: *smiles* Wow! Bob is so talented!!!
- DJ: WHOA!
- Tammy: I'm gonna ask for his autograph!!
- Xion: ...! Uh, guys?
- DJ: *smiles* Yes, big sister?
- Xion: I need to talk to you guys.
- Tammy: Okay. Just as soon as I get Bob to sign my book.
- Xion: That's just it. There's something about him you need to know.
- DJ: What's that?
- Xion: Remember that story i told you two about Nigel?
- Tammy: Yes.
- Xion: Well, I'm afraid Bob is Nigel in disguise.
- DJ: What?! THE Nigel?! The one that's an enemy of the family?
- Xion: Yeah.
- Tammy: Xion. There are a lot of cockatoos out there. You have no proof.
- Xion: Think about it. "Bob" sounds like Nigel.
- DJ: Parrots and tropical birds can copy voices.
- Xion: And the fact that Nigel was once a star.
- Tammy: ...! Wait. He was?
- Xion: *nods* Which explains why "Bob" is so talented in his performance.
- DJ: Whoa...