Tony Stark is an American billionaire playboy, business magnate, and ingenious engineer, Tony Stark suffers a severe chest injury during a kidnapping in which his captors attempt to force him to build a weapon of mass destruction. He instead creates a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity. Later, Stark augments his suit with weapons and other technological devices he designed through his company, Stark Industries. He uses the suit and successive versions to protect the world as Iron Man, while at first concealing his true identity. Initially, Iron Man was a vehicle for Stan Lee to explore Cold War themes, particularly the role of American technology and business in the fight against communism. Subsequent re-imaginings of Iron Man have transitioned from Cold War themes to contemporary concerns, such as corporate crime and terrorism
Iron Man has no superpowers of his own but he uses a sophisticated high-tech suit he created. He often used other armors of any type to fight villains and assist the Avengers.
Most of his armors have superstrength, flight,speed and repulsors and other special high-tech weaponry and gear, which he makes up for not having his own superpowers.
Iron Man relies mostly of his armor to fight and survive the battle but Captain America taught him to fight on his own without the armor.
- Genius-level Industrial Genius: With his industrial genius, Tony Stark can create new weapons and gadgets out of anything for his armor and his Avenger teammates.
- Expert Enginner: Tony Stark can build and repair his armor even modifying them for better use in the field.
Iron Man had an armory full of sophisticated, high tech and powerful suits of armor. They're equipped with the latest, advanced and powerful Stark Industries repulsor technology. Each Iron Man armor has a unique and different roles in the battlefield. Every armor has high-tech weapons and gear.
They're all powered by repulsor technology.
Notable Iron Man Armors
- Mark I Armor
- Mark II Armor
- Mark III Armor
- Silver Centurion Armor
- Mark VI Armor
- Mark VII Armor
- Mark VIII Armor
- Hulkbuster Armor
- Space Armor
- Stealth Armor
- Artic Armor
- Uru Armor
- Mark IX Armor
- Jaden will first meet Iron Man in Jaden meets Iron Man.
- Tony Stark appears at the end of Jaden meets The Incredible Hulk.
- Jaden will meet Iron Man again in Jaden's Adventures of Iron Man 2.
- Iron Man will appear again in Jaden joins The Avengers.
- Iron Man will meet Jeffrey in Jeffrey & Friends meet Iron Man.
- Iron Man will make a cameo in Jeffrey & Friends Storm Adventures of The Incredible Hulk.
- Jeffrey will meet Iron Man again in Jeffrey & Friends Adventures of Iron Man 2.
- Iron Man will return again in Jeffrey & Friends' Storm Adventures of The Avengers.
- Jeffrey and Jaden will meet Iron Man again in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Iron Man 3.
- Iron Man will return in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Iron Man appears again in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Captain America: Civil War.
- Jeffrey, Jaden and Hiccup will make amends with Iron Man in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- Twilight and the Rainbooms will meet Iron Man first time in Twilight meets Iron Man.
- Tony Stark will appear in the end of Twilight meets The Incredible Hulk.
- Twilight will meet Iron Man again in Twilight's Adventures of Iron Man 2.
- Twilight will meet Iron Man once again in Twilight joins The Avengers.
- In The Super Hero Squad Show, Iron Man is obsessed with high-tech solutions for even the most mundane of tasks, and his newest gadgets tend to either go untested or blow up in his face.