"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?" - Discord.
Discord (voiced by John de Lancie) is the spirit of chaos and disharmony and is a recurring character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He is one of Twilight Sparkle's best friends.
- Discord will become one of Jeffrey's enemies in Jeffrey & Friends meet Bambi. He will trick Ronno into wanting power and revenge at Jeffrey, Twilight, and their friends.
- Discord will become Jaden's enemy in the Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends meet Indiana Jones saga.
- Discord will appear in Jeffrey & Friends in Fantasmic!.
- Discord seems to be good friends with Set the God of Chaos (but what did you expect? They both represent chaos, so it would be natural for them to be friends). But Discord later reveals he felt like Set wasn't a real friend to him and was just using him.
- Discord will appear in the Jeffrey & Friends' Adventures Chronicles episodes Love Conquers All Part 1 and Love Conquers All Part 2. He'll manipulate Collette's sister Danielle into making her sister and Patch break up.
- After he reforms, Discord become a ally to Jeffrey and Jaden.
- In the Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures series, Discord might be dubbed by Tigerman531.
- In the Eds' Adventures series, Discord is Chaos' son and Darkseid's most trusted right hand. After he improves his behavior, Discord will leave Darkseid.
- Discord will become Aaron's enemy in Aaron's Adventures in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Return of Harmony.
- Discord will become Arik's enemy in Arik's Adventures in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Keep Calm and Flutter on. after this he's redeemed, he will will give out information for Arik, on Lucifer's newest alley: A Monstrous Mutation he created but locked away called, Destroyah.
- Discord is an old friend of Chaos (Aladdin).
- Discord will return in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Jeffrey and Jaden still don't trust him despite being reformed.
- Discord is good friends with Ralphie the Fire King since he is a reformed villain.
- Discord becomes sick in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Three's A Crowd.
- Discord returns in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Twilight's Kingdom. At the end, he truly reforms and happily joins the team.
- Discord makes his debut as a member in Jeffrey, Jaden and The Adventures of TinTin (2011).
- In the Thunderbolts Adventure Series, Discord acts like a father figure to Courtney after he reforms. He cares for her like his own daughter and Fluttershy will be like a mother figure to Courtney as well.