Orson Callan Krennic (portrayed by Ben Mendelsohn) is the Director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial Military and the main antagonist of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Though his title is Director, his actual rank is equivalent to the naval position of Admiral.
- In Poncho and his team try to steal the plans for the Death Star, Krennic serves as the main antagonist when he comes into conflict with The Rogues.
- Following Poncho and his team try to steal the plans for the Death Star, Krennic begins looking into the possibility of inter-dimensional travel, and is responsible for making the Galactic Empire an inter-dimensional power.
- After his death at Scarif, Krennic is brought back to life as part of a contingency plan he had in place. Despite being disgraced, he continues his work on inter-dimensional portals.
- Krennic will become Jeffrey, Jaden and Hiccup's enemy in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends meet Coco.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.