Courtney's Adventures of RWBY- It's Brawl in the Family is an upcoming crossover to be made by PuppyPower32.
- (Weiss Schnee, Courtney, and Ruby Rose run up to the main avenue towards the docking bays)
- Ruby: *running to catch up with her partner* Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?
- Weiss: *as she stops and smiles at the sight of...* Winter.
- Courtney: Winter? Who's Winter?
- (Ruby, Courtney, and Weiss watch Winter Schnee, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's as she exits her airship)
- Ruby: Wait... Your sister?
- Weiss: *cups her mouth* Winter!
- (The three of them run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them)
- Weiss: Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... *suddenly curtsies* Your presence honors us.
- Winter: *looks around as she approaches them* Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.
- Ruby: I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder.
- Weiss: *punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling* So, what are you doing here?
- Winter: Classified.
- Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?
- Winter: Classified.
- Weiss: Of course. *nods and smiles in understanding*
- Ruby: *looks pensively around in the silence* Well... this is nice... I think.
- Weiss: *excitedly* You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! *discreetly whispers* Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-
- Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came.
- Weiss: Right! I'm sorry!
- Winter: Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter.
- Weiss: *puzzled* But, we won!
- Winter: Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed. *turns to her security* Leave us.
- (The AK-200s obey, walking two steps backwards into formation)
- Winter: *sighs and smiles a little more warmly at Weiss* How have you been?
- Weiss: Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-
- Winter: *slaps Weiss, leaving a massive bump on her head* Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking, I'm asking how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?
- Weiss: Well, there's Ruby and Courtney.
- Ruby: *giggles as she pushes the lump back into Weiss' head* Heh, boob.
- Courtney: *rolls her eyes, happily* Oh, Ruby...
- Winter: I see. So this is the leader and the dog you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming.
- Ruby: Uh... Thank you!
- Courtney: *curtsies for Winter* It's an honor to meet you, Winter.
- Winter: Greetings, Ruby Rose and Princess Courtney. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister.
- Courtney: Oh. Why, you're welcome.
- Ruby: Oh! Uh, yes, of course! *attempts to salute and curtsy* The honor is in my... court! *nearly losing her balance with this gesture, waving her arms until she can get back up*
- Courtney: Oh dear... *to Winter* You'll have to excuse her, Winter...
- Winter: I have business with the General and your Headmaster. But, seeing as I'm early, why don't you take me to your quarters?
- Weiss: Really?
- Winter: *as she, Courtney, and Weiss begin walking towards the Academy, followed by the androids* Yes. I wish to inspect them and make sure that they are up to my personal standards.
- Weiss: Of course. Just so you're aware, the bunk beds only look unstable.
- Winter: Bunk beds?
- Courtney: *sheepishly* We'll explain later....
Qrow vs Winter
- Ruby: What's going on?!
- Weiss: Some crazy guy just started attacking my sister!
- Ruby: Oh no! Who would do such a th- *sees Winter's opponent* That is my uncle!
- Weiss: What?!
- Courtney: Your uncle?!
- Ruby: *yells loudly* Kick her butt, Uncle Qrow!
- Weiss: Uh... *decides to shout her own encouragement* Teach him respect, Winter!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.