Courtney's Adventures of RWBY- Black and White is an upcoming crossover to be made by PuppyPower32.
At the docks
- (Amidst the chirping of crickets and darkness of night, Blake lays flat on her stomach on the rooftop overlooking the shipment of Schnee Dust containers with Courtney sitting right next to her)
- Sun: *off-screen* Did I miss anything?
- Blake: *looking up as Sun drops down to her right* Not really. They've offloaded the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.
- Sun: Cool. *holds out one of the green apples in his arms* I stole you some food!
- Courtney: *annoyed* Sun!
- Blake: *giving Sun a questioning look* Do you always break the law without giving a second thought?
- Sun: *defensively countering* Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?
- (Blake delivers an angry glare at him as Courtney taps her foot down while raising an eyebrow at him)
- Sun: Okay, too soon!
- (Blake falls to the ground in a crouch, then continues on to hide behind one of the containers with Courtney, peeking around the corner to see Roman berate a White Fang member holding a coil of rope)
- Roman: No, you idiot! This isn't a leash!
- Blake: *whispers to Courtney* Stay here, Courtney. I'm going in.
- Courtney: But, Blake-
- Blake: No buts. *hugs Courtney* Just stay here. I don't want you getting hurt.
- (Blake, dazed but relatively unhurt on the ground, quickly rolls and runs out of the way of Roman's continued attacks, flaming missiles destroying cargo behind her)
- Courtney: Blake, over here!
- (Blake retreats behind more containers)
- Roman: *approaches slowly* Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...
- (His taunt is interrupted when a banana peel lands on his head, causing him to look up and growl at the assailant. Sun leaps from the container above Roman and drops down on the criminal's face feet-first, rolling up and readying himself to fight)
- Sun: Leave her alone!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.