Natasha Romanoff, better known as the Black Widow (performed by Scarlett Johansson) is one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s best agents.
Powers and Abilities.
Natasha Romanova possesses no superhuman powers, but was presumably given the Red Room's variation of the Super Soldier Serum. Thus, she possesses peak human strength, speed, durability, reflexes, agility, stamina, longevity, and intelligence. These capabilities make her on level with other peak humans like Captain America.
Aside from her physical capabilities, Natasha is an incredibly well trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, possessing incredible hand-to-hand skills and espionage training. She is also an incredibly skilled liar and infiltratror.
Black Widow has wrist blasters that serve as range weapons and gadgets.
- Wrist Blasters: Black Widow used those blasters attached in her wrist to attack foes and use them for stun kills or grappling hooks.
- Jaden will first meet Black Widow in Jaden's Adventures of Iron Man 2.
- Black Widow will appear again in Jaden joins The Avengers.
- Jeffrey will first meet Black Widow in Jeffrey & Friends Adventures of Iron Man 2.
- Black Widow will return again in Jeffrey & Friends' Storm Adventures of The Avengers.
- Jeffrey and Jaden will meet Black Widow again in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Black Widow will return in Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Black Widow will return in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Captain America: Civil War.
- Black Widow is Tammy's favorite Avenger.
- Black Widow appears in Episode 6 of the Juniper Lee's Adventures Series where she is shown to have a bitter rivalry with Juniper Lee.
- She is Loki's love interest.