Black Panther alias T'Challa (performed by the late Chadwick Boseman) is the current king of Wakanda and a member of the Avengers.
Thanks to the Heart Shaped Herb , T'Challa has enhanced speed, agility, strength, endurance, healing and senses. He has natural infrared and night vision. All of these attributes have been raised to superhuman levels.
T'Challa is a brilliant tactician, strategist, scientist, tracker and a master of all forms of unarmed combat whose unique hybrid fighting style incorporates acrobatics and aspects of animal mimicry. T'Challa being a royal descendent of a warrior race is also a master of armed combat, able to use a variety of weapons but prefers unarmed combat. He is a master planner who always thinks several steps ahead and will go to extreme measures to achieve his goals and protect the kingdom of Wakanda.
- Black Panther Suit: T'Challa's vibranium-weave uniform absorbs the kinetic force of impacts, rendering him bulletproof. His costume's gloves can generate energy daggers, or form a staff and house anti-metal claws that dissolve other metals on contact. His boot soles are thick Vibranium alloy pads which can vibrate at various frequencies, allowing him to run up the sides of buildings, land soundlessly and without injury.
- Vibranium Claws: T'Challa uses them for melee combat.
- Jaden, Jeffrey and Hiccup first meet Black Panther in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Captain America: Civil War.
- Jeffrey, Jaden and Hiccup will meet Black Panther again in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends meet Black Panther.
- Black Panther will guest star with Nakia, Shuri and Okoye in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Frozen 2. At the end, Black Panther will join the team.