This is a what-if story of the Justice Guardians' adventure in The Pagemaster. Dedicated to Leonard Nimoy.
Chapter 1: The Library
- Xion: ...?
Chapter 2: The Horror section
- Jeffrey: *pants*
- Jaden: *pants too* Crazy dog...
- Applejack: Good thing we lost him.
- Adventure: Which way?!
- Horror: *stutters* Not down! Defenitley not down!!
- Jeffrey: Up the other way!
- Horror: Defenitely up! *heads for the stairs going up* Up up up!!!
- (Everyone heads up stairs)
- (As Richard moves against a wall of books, one book pops out and fades a bit, making Richard's hand go through it)
- Richard: *gasps and starts to move faster*
- DJ: *gasps*
- (Several books fly in the air and ghosts appear out of them!)
- Richard: What's going on?!?
- Horror: Ghost stories!!!
- Jaden: Yeah! Emphasis on "ghost"!!!
- Jeffrey: Keep running!!
- Jesse: *screams as ghosts chase after him* Great! The one time I didn't bring my ghost-hunting gear!!!
- Xion: Me either!! Where are Luigi, Professor E. Gadd or the Ghostbusters when you need them?!
- Fluttershy: *shrieks as several ghosts chase after her*
- DJ: Get us outta here!!!
- Tammy: *running from the ghosts* Leave us alone!!!
- Meowth: *running from the ghosts* Run for it!!
- Snowflake: *shrieks as several ghosts surround her*
- DJ: ...!! *snarls at the ghosts as he rushes to Snowflake's side* Don't you dare touch her!!!
- (The ghosts laugh at DJ)
- DJ: *roars loud enough that it echoes everywhere in the section*
- (The ghosts angrily charge at DJ in response)
- Shira: Come on!!! *grabs DJ by the neck with her mouth and runs*
- Snowflake: *runs with Shira and DJ*
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.