If Jaden and Jeffrey met Tony Stark together, how would it go? Would building the first three Iron Man suits been easier? Would taking on Iron Monger and the 10 Rings be more dangerous? Follow along with the more updated version of the Adventure of "Iron Man" and find out.
Chapter 4: No More Weapons
- (The airplane Tony Stark and the Justice Guardians are in starts to arrive back to America)
- Jeffrey: *sighs* Home...
- Jaden: I never thought we'd make it back alive...
- Jesse: Me either...
- Tammy: *sheds tears* It's like waking up from a nightmare!!
- Xion: *resting her head on Aqua's lap*
- Aqua: Are you okay, my little princess?
- Xion: Tired.
- Snowflake: *sheds tears too* I can't wait to reunite with my family again!
- Fluttershy: All my animals must be worried...
- Jaden: First things first, guys. After talking with Stark, he has something major to do.
- Jeffrey: Right.
- (The arrive back in America, and Pepper and Happy are at the airport waiting)
- Jeffrey: *holds Aqua's hand*
- Aqua: *smiles a bit and stares at Jeffrey's face*